Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Training Run: Haskell Field

I could feel the heaviness in the legs today as the miles built up. Yesterday’s testing and rock moving put a load on my system. I am thinking to run the HR Max test next week to have a chance in recovery and avoid injury. After all there is no reason to rush into it as yesterday was tough enough workout.

Haskell Field is a mere two miles from the house. It’s a collection of soccer fields, playground and a parking lot. The remains of a ball diamond were torn down this year along with the skate park. What I like about the field is the flat area and grass that is well maintained. You can run a perimeter loop for a distance of .9 miles. This was an easy run on the soft surface. For a total of nine miles I got 5 off the roads.

Training: AM – Haskell Field 9M, 71:47, 7:59 Pace, 130 HR, 60s, overcast, humid, feel a slight sensation on the right shin and right ankle.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 AM

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:32 AM

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:48 AM

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:31 PM

    I find some information here.

    ReplyDelete