Saturday, June 03, 2006

Training Run: Haynes Loop

It’s raining and I got wet running. This loop is rather conservative taking you past the Haynes Elementary School; there are a few gradual hills. The link will take you to a USA Today story on the author David McCullough. His book Adams was given to me as a gift and is an excellent read.

I could feel the ache in my back subsiding this morning. The energy level has returned and this was a good slow run. Today’s goal is to get the USATF signup.

Training: AM – Haynes Loop 5M, 39:10, 8:00 Pace, 148 HR, 50s, rain, some back soreness and feel a slight sensation on the right shin still.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 AM

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 AM

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:31 PM

    I find some information here.

    ReplyDelete