Friday, June 02, 2006

Training Run: Neighborhood

I could feel a dull ache in my lower back upon wakening and low energy level. I took two Advil later and headed out for the run figuring it will go fine. It did; I am still thinking the sore back is from lifting the heavy rocks, duh, huh.

The other day I went to sign up for the Cape Cod Marathon and discovered it might help to update my USATF membership. I learned the USATF only allows VISA or direct withdrawal for online registration. Sheesh. Anyhow, the system bonked so maybe it will work today.

Very overcast day, once again we did not get the weather predicted; that’s New England for you.

Training: PM – Neighborhood Loops 7.5M, 60:00, 8:00 Pace, 138 HR, 60s, overcast, humid, lower back soreness and feel a slight sensation on the right shin still, right ankle issue disappeared.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:48 AM

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:31 PM

    I find some information here.

    ReplyDelete