Monday, July 24, 2006

Non-running Post--Tagged

Andrew tagged me...Blog Law is to comply, here goes...

4 Jobs I have had

* Pump Jockey (aka gast station attendant)
* Engineer
* Submarine Hunter
* Consultant

4 Movies I watch over and over

* Boston Marathon (taped)
* Chariots of Fire
* Bourne Identity
* Italian Job

4 Places I have lived

* Concord, MA
* San Diego, CA
* Waukesha, WI
* Newport, RI

4 Television Shows I watch

* Nightly News
* Dragon Tales
* Lost ( i like 2 think i do)
* New-release DVD's

4 Places I have been on vacation

* Bermuda
* Sedona, Arizona
* St. Lucia
* Naples, Florida

4 Websites I visit everyday

* Boston.com
* Craigslist
* Weather.com
* Bloglines

4 Favorite Foods

* Pizza
* Pasta
* Pulled Pork
* Bagels

4 Favorite Bands/Music

* 80's Rock
* Latest radio beat
* Country - George Strait, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash
* Classical - especially Mozart

Who to tag? Let's see... Mike, Eric, Zeke, & Thomas. Sorry fellas ;-)

There. Now for a run.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 AM

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete