Saturday, July 15, 2006

Training Run: Willow Guzzle

I wrote earlier: 10 mile training run distance serves as a litmus test to ones ability in phase development and peak racing performance. Today’s run is on my Willow Guzzle route that I ran comfortably this a.m. on a warmer day and a higher mileage base than a month ago. The time is slower by about a minute, not a concern. No HR as the chest strap started chafing on my back so I will give it a rest.

RUNNING THE LYDIARD WAY copyright 1978; more good stuff:

Tensed muscles also waste energy. So, I wonder if I tense up when the pesky deer fly lands on my chest and starts biting?

Training: AM – Willow Guzzle 9.75M, 7:37 pace, 1:14:18, ?HR, 75 sunny

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:02 AM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:08 AM

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:24 PM

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete