Friday, December 01, 2006

Plyometrics? When?

The future safari explorer and I ran Willow Guzzle after the rain and before the high winds. Task today is to look into plyometrics. I have it on my header and really haven’t done any in the six months of blogging and running. It’s time to call myself out on this one and get it together. Look for a coming post on ideas of what this might entail.

Note: Comcast internet not available for 12 hours at least, cable was ok.

Training: am, 61, hazy, Willow Guzzle, 10m 1:14:51, 7:29 pace, 140 HR

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting on the plyos until I get to the late-middle part of my program. They are explosive exercises and it didn't really fit in, for me anyway, until my base (such as it was this year) was built. In the last speed phase before the marathon, I did some plyos without going for the anaerobic distress level this time.

    ReplyDelete