2x Belcher Hill mile loop Bowker Flats to add up to 12 miles.
- Ran faster than scheduled early on in fear of not making the w\o. First mile at 6:40 can lead to negative thoughts, but was able to push it aside.
- Tried to gage effort with HR monitor, maybe the cold got to it, readings ranged from 00 to 217 and then some around 155 to low 160s.
- First loop (reverse start) put me on the schedule and confidence was restored. Considered slowing the pace, but kept it going because it felt fine.
- May have run fast at some points because it felt cold. Post check indicates it was only 12 degrees Fahrenheit. Ice would form in the water bottle.
- Went for the flats to nail some MP on weekly tickler. Feels like I am getting obsessed by this count until my confidence builds. Last two miles 6:09,5:59.
168 HR better change this battery