- Anxiety of not making the w\o led to an opening 5m at 6:20 pace.
- A 5:45 and 5:41 were around mile 5 for some reason.
- Before reaching ten I was at least 90 seconds ahead.
- Floated a few miles above 6:30 to give back.
- Cold weather, able to run with water.
- Tried to contain this to reserve for the w\e.
Saturday is a continuous marathon tempo run at the Fresh Pond Race. It’s a 2.5m loop course, you can run one or two loops. The top five male & female are posted in the Boston Sunday Globe. Once again, goal is to stick to the program, i.e. don’t make the paper. Hills on Sunday. Finished January with 290+ miles.
Finished January with 290+ miles.
Yesterday: am,65,treadmill, 8.0m 60:35
Training: am,25,fair, 2xHaynes,BF+,13m 1:23:35 162 AHR