Monday, June 11, 2007

Cushioned Downhill Ride

The title brings out a nice aspect of my new Asics Gel 2120 running shoes replacing the NB 767s. As evident in yesterday’s shoe trial, five pairs, a bit of muscle tightness sealed my fate in running doubles.

Interesting note from the Emerson Hospital 5K Race is the second Master was actually a female!This race was much more competitive for the Masters Women as my closest Master was 19:54.

AM Playground nine mile run today in an easy 8:08/mile pace with a gorgeous, I think the pollen is gone, sunny day. Time for the afternoon tea as I think these shoes will work well.


Asics 2120 and Emerson 5K

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mark, Nice job at Emerson 5K yesterday. Where's the race report?

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's, it's buried in yesterday's post of the weekly. Are you up for a run anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the exact same shoes. About to retire them and buy a new pair of the same. Pollen is at it's peak up here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good shoes, very good shoes, I love them!

    ReplyDelete