Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pork Rinds Hot & Spicy Flavored

I ate the whole bag. Turns out I got a run in on the Battle Road Trail for 10+ miles in the middle of the day heat leaving me dehydrated. I figured with 290mg of sodium per serving the rinds would keep me thirsty. After five servings, the whole bag (might've been better with a beer):
1450 mg Sodium (70% Daily Value)
7.5g Saturated Fat (50% Daily Value)
Og Carbohydrates
35g Protein
Total of 350 calories with 200 from Fat

Not very filling kind of like eating sushi. Wife's homemade Pizza for dinner tonight!
10.5 Miles, 73:07/6:58 Pace, 85 degrees felt ok held back cause of rt foot, shin and hip

1 comment:

  1. Thats why we run... so we can eat pork rinds and the like.

    If the furnace is hot enough, it'll burn anything.

    ReplyDelete