Thursday, October 15, 2009

Three Days to Go

Podiatrist gave me the green light for Sunday, offering medication for any pain, etc. Jury is still out whether I am racing.

If I do I'll be well rested as this is six days straight of no running!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! tough decision to make there Mark.
    Guess the sensible decision would be a NO!
    But we runners run with our hearts and souls and sometimes the imposible is possible!
    Good luck what ever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick-it's not feeling good right now.

    ReplyDelete