Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Three Days No Running

I'll take them just to 'err on the conservative side. Yesterday was beautiful for a bike ride, I am back to walking on the treadmill and outside with my family along with stretching and massaging sore muscles.

Next postings will cover the terrible training leading up to this year's Boston and then a post on how the race evolved.

Congrats to all you readers who had it all together as you were certainly blessed with ideal running conditions.

Official net time 2:56:01

4 comments:

  1. Congrats that was a solid run taking into account your problems before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Rick! It's good to keep it in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog via google and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete