Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Miles for Health

No blazing pace today and no thanks to last nights fever, cold migrating down to my chest and sleepless night. Today is another health battle, I pulled the use of zinc tablets as too many may have a reverse affect on ones immune system. I am hoping the fresh air, sunshine and activity will have some positive affects.

I read this article today and proceeded to buy some honey. My first cup of green tea with honey is actually pretty good. Also came across the news that the Boston Marathon is the Women’s 2007 Marathon Championship and that Alan Webb is competing at the Reebok Games this month at the Reggie Lewis Track Center. Those tickets I got my wife are starting to look pretty good.

64:59 for 7 miles with stroller a nice 45 degrees-snow and ice are gone!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:34 PM

    Hope you feel better soon. Green tea is definitely good stuff, chock full of antioxidants. I should drink it instead of coffee, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Lydiard was always big on honey. I have some on toast every morning and add peanut butter if it was a tough workout. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete