A slight improvement on these hill numbers from two weeks ago. By the last turn my legs felt trashed from the running and Tuesday’s session.
Here are a few tips I think of when tackling repetitive hill climbs.
Hill Running Tips
1. Relax eyes, no “runners squint” - big payoff here
2. Drop shoulders
3. Controlled breathing
4. Bring the legs underneath
5. Use the arms
6. Think of slicing through the hill
7. Tap forefinger to thumb to relax
8. Even pace
9. Continue run after the crest, don’t let up
Training: am, 20K of Hills at 6:54 pace, yesterday 10M pm\stroller